From local building companies to international consultancy groups, member firms across the UHY network have extensive experience of working with clients at every level of the construction and real estate sector.?
Our member firms help clients navigate a challenging funding environment, leveraging the strong relationships developed with investors and funders able to provide finance for projects.?
They work with clients to help deal with a changing landscape as the industry increasingly shifts towards the provision of more specialist services demanded by customers.
As well as helping clients deal with on-going economic challenges, UHY member firms provide specialist advice in areas such as issues around the treatment of property assets under national and international accountancy standards.
LOCAL KNOWLEDGE ON A GLOBAL LEVEL
With experts across the world, UHY member firms are ideally placed to provide a range of tailored services to help construction and property companies on at both a local and global level.
Services provided to the sector include:
- Tax and corporate services
- Maximising capital allowances on commercial property
- Setting up special purpose vehicles
- Advising on the most efficient corporate structure
- Project finance advice and deal structuring
- Transfers of going concerns
- Listed/Protected building reliefs